TOPIC: Spiritual Gifts
Text: 1 Corinthians 12
Spiritual Gifts are given to believers to help us be more fruitful. They are received by faith and not by works, thus they are gifts, not rewards.
Many believers do not receive and manifest spiritual gifts because they consider them as rewards. Many do not believe that they can walk in them, and this mindset is a major hindrance.
This study is to further help us understand spiritual gifts and how to receive and maximize them.
- What are spiritual gifts? 1 Corinthians 12:8-11
- Are people born with spiritual gifts? How about people who are not born again that manifest certain gifts? Acts 16:16-18, Acts 8:9-13
- Explain the different spiritual gifts
- Word of wisdom (1 Corinthians 12:8)
- Word of knowledge ( 1 Corinthians 12:8)
- Faith (1 Corinthians 12:9)
- Gifts of healing (1 Corinthians 12:9)
- Working of Miracles (1 Corinthians 12:10)
- Prophecy (1 Corinthians 12:10)
- Discerning of spirits. (1 Corinthians 12:10)
- Diverse kinds of tongues (1 Corinthians 12:10)
- Interpretation of tongues (1 Corinthians 12:10)
- Who distributes spiritual gifts, how and why does He do so? (1 Corinthians 12:11)
- The question of tongues.
- Messages in tongues should be interpreted(1 Corinthians 14: 27-28)
- Prayer in tongues is different (1 Corinthians 14:14)
*Maximizing your spiritual gift(s). Romans 12:6-8.
*Use gifts to edify, to the glory of God( 1Peter 4:10:11)
*The Kingdom principle of faithfulness (Luke 16:10)
Gifts are given and multiplied when one has favor before the gift giver. God resists the proud but gives more grace to the humble.
Bible Study holds every day except Sundays.
TIME: 2:00pm(Lagos GMT +1), 1pm(Accra), 2pm(London), 4pm(Nairobi), 3pm(Johannesburg), 6:30pm(Mumbai), 9am(New York)
ZOOM Meeting ID: 536206651
or open this link with ZOOM: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/536206651