TOPIC: Spiritual Warfare
Ephesians 6:10-12 (KJV)
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
When a person receives Christ’s salvation and abides in Him, he is delivered from the kingdom of darkness and brought into the kingdom of Light. Because of this, he is now an enemy of the kingdom of darkness, but a member of God’s kingdom. Naturally, the kingdom of darkness would seek to fight such a believer to the point of frustration, but our good God has not left us without weapons and spiritual resources that would ensure our perpetual victory against the kingdom of darkness.
The study would help us properly understand the dynamics of spiritual Warfare and understand how to use our weapons and live in perpetual victory.
1) Define spiritual Warfare?
3) Who can victoriously engage in spiritual Warfare? Ephesians 6:10
4) What/who is used by the devil for spiritual Warfare?
6) What is the difference between demons and principalities?
9) How do we take our stand against principalities, etc? Ephesians 6:10-11,18
11) What are our weapons? Ephesians 6:14-17
13) We fight as victors because Jesus has won the victory. Romans 8:37
14) We are Overcomers. 1 John 4:4
Spiritual Warfare is not just about the devil hindering the physical progress of the believer, his bigger goal is to destroy the believer’s faith. God has given us resources and backup resources to ensure that we are perpetually victorious.
Bible Study holds every day except Sundays.
TIME: 2:00pm(WAT- GMT +1), 1pm(Accra), 2pm(London), 4pm(Nairobi), 3pm(Johannesburg), 6:30pm(Mumbai), 9am(New York)