TOPIC: Spiritual Warfare
Ephesians 6:10-12 (KJV)
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
When a person receives Christ’s salvation and abides in Him, he is delivered from the kingdom of darkness and brought into the kingdom of Light. Because of this, he is now an enemy of the kingdom of darkness, but a member of God’s kingdom. Naturally, the kingdom of darkness would seek to fight such a believer to the point of frustration, but our good God has not left us without weapons and spiritual resources that would ensure our perpetual victory against the kingdom of darkness.
The study would help us properly understand the dynamics of spiritual Warfare and understand how to use our weapons and live in perpetual victory.
1) Define spiritual Warfare?
2) What is really the devil’s goal in waging war against the believer? 1 Timothy 6:13, 1 Thessalonians 2:18, Luke 22:31-32
3) Who can victoriously engage in spiritual Warfare? Ephesians 6:10
4) What/who is used by the devil for spiritual Warfare?
5) How do we handle them? Ephesians 6:12, Acts 13:6-9?
6) What is the difference between demons and principalities?
7) How do we handle them? Mark 16:17, Ephesians 6:12
8) How do we handle human agents of darkness? Luke 6:27, Romans 12:19-20, Acts 13:6-7
9) How do we take our stand against principalities, etc? Ephesians 6:10-11,18
10) What are the devil’s weapons? Ephesians 6:11, Revelation 10:12
11) What are our weapons? Ephesians 6:14-17
12) What is our attack weapon and how do we use it? Ephesians 6:17, Psalm 119:105, 130
13) We fight as victors because Jesus has won the victory. Romans 8:37
14) We are Overcomers. 1 John 4:4
15) How do we appropriate our victory in Christ? 1 John 5:4, 1 Corinthians 15:57
Spiritual Warfare is not just about the devil hindering the physical progress of the believer, his bigger goal is to destroy the believer’s faith. God has given us resources and backup resources to ensure that we are perpetually victorious.
Bible Study holds every day except Sundays.
TIME: 2:00pm(WAT- GMT +1), 1pm(Accra), 2pm(London), 4pm(Nairobi), 3pm(Johannesburg), 6:30pm(Mumbai), 9am(New York)