* Psalms 25:1-2
“Unto thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul. O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.”
* Bless the name of the Lord for this new day; commit your heart to Him afresh today.
* Declare that no matter what happens around you, that you will continue to trust Him, receive from the Lord the grace to keep on trusting.
* Pray that as you trust Him, that He will not allow you or any of your loved ones to see shame.
* Pray for yourself, your family, your friends and other believers that as you trust God, He will deliver you from your enemies.
* Declare that the devil won’t triumph over you.
* Praise God for answered prayer
*MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE GRACE TO PRAY. AMEN*