“Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance.”
* Declare that the Lord is your hiding place and your protection from all troubles.
* Declare that God is your shield, your glory and the lifter of your head.
* Pray against every form of destruction against your life and family.
* Declare that you will not fall prey to the schemes and snares of the enemy, you will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked.
* Thank God for answered prayer.
*MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE GRACE TO PRAY. AMEN*