Bible Study holds every day except Sundays.
TIME: 2:00pm(WAT- GMT +1), 1pm(Accra), 2pm(London), 4pm(Nairobi), 3pm(Johannesburg), 6:30pm(Mumbai), 9am(New York)
Join via ZOOM.
Zoom Meeting Link: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/536206651
OR Meeting ID: 536 206 651
TOPIC: WALKING IN DIVINE WISDOM
in whom(Christ) are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
Main text: Ephesians 5:17 (NKJV)
Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is.
Bible reading: Eph 5:1-20
From the Bible verse above, it is quite clear that when a person does not understand what the will of the Lord is, he is unwise.
Before you understand a thing, you must first know it or receive the information that is to be understood.
Psalm 34:11-16 shows us that one can learn the fear of the Lord. And we know that the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. Understanding the will of the Lord is the key to walking in divine wisdom. DOING THINGS HIS WAY IS DOING THINGS THE WISE WAY.
The church was ordained by God to be the instrument through which He showcases His wisdom (see Eph 3:10). As a member of the Church, your life should reveal the wisdom of God. This is only possible when you understand and walk in the will of the Lord.
1. Some believers do not know the will of the Lord. Why?
2. What is the solution to this problem?
3. What is the advantage of walking in divine wisdom?
4. The church was ordained by God to be the instrument through which He showcases His manifold wisdom “. Read Ephesians 3:10 and Explain how this happens.
5. How do you know the will of God when you have two good choices?
Knowing the will of God concerning every situation is the secret of walking in divine wisdom. This is only possible when you give attention to the word of God and fellowship with the Spirit.